Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sending Photos to Flickr Finally !


Photo0030, originally uploaded by ambrosianbeads.

OK, this looks like a mess and it is, it's a test shot of my kitty amongst some craft show junk. It's ugly, but I'm excited because my attempt to install Shozu on my camera phone ACTUALLY WORKED !!!! I tried it over a year ago, and got stalled out at downloading it onto my cheapo phone. Tried again and "voila" I'm in business ! Hurray
I've been dying to get this working because I want to upload photos of what I call "ugly duds" (hilariously ugly clothing I find while I'm thrifting). At one point, I wanted to devote a whole website to this, sort of like that ugly bridesmaid dress website (I hope it's still out there, such a hoot). Stay tuned for lots of "ugly duds" now !

No comments: